Below are the projects that I have been involved with:
- Tracing Indonesian Videogames History. A research project that I just initiated. It will focus on the history of videogames in Indonesia during their early years (1980s-1990s).
- Programming Archipelago: Digital Visual Cultures and Nationalism in Indonesia – A Digital Companion (with Joshua Romphf). A digital companion of my dissertation project, which will be built in a customized Omeka platform. Featured here.
- Re-Envisioning Japan: Japan as Destination in 20th Century Visual and Material Culture (with Joanne Bernardi and the University of Rochester’s Digital Humanities Center team). A digital humanities project initiated by Joanne Bernardi that makes available a wide range of ephemeral and less conventional artifacts related to Japan and Japanese tourism. I am responsible for the project design and metadata curation for the new website, which just recently completed the process of migration from WordPress to Omeka platform. The new Omeka website of Re-Envisioning Japan site is here.
- It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens – A Collaborative Book Engagement (with Megan Farnel and Fiona Barnett). A HASTAC collaborative review project of danah boyd’s latest book It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens (2014). Featured here.
- InVisible Culture electronic journal’s revamped website (As designed and layout committee member). Link.
- The Graduate Program in Visual and Cultural Studies’ newly-improved website. Link.
- Department of Art and Art History’s Visual Resources Collection (As technical assistant). Link (Currently local login access only).