Below are the projects that I have been involved with:
- Re-Envisioning Japan: Japan as Destination in 20th Century Visual and Material Culture (with Joanne Bernardi and the University of Rochester’s Digital Humanities Center team). A digital humanities project initiated by Joanne Bernardi that makes available a wide range of ephemeral and less conventional artifacts related to Japan and Japanese tourism. I am responsible for the project design and metadata curation for the new website, which is currently in the process of migration from WordPress to Omeka platform. Current Re-Envisioning Japan site is here.
- “Programming” the Archipelago: Digital Visual Cultures and Nationalism in Indonesia – A Digital Companion (with Joshua Romphf). A digital companion of my dissertation project, which will be built in a customized Omeka platform. Featured here.
- It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens – A Collaborative Book Engagement (with Megan Farnel and Fiona Barnett). A HASTAC collaborative review project of danah boyd’s latest book It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens (2014). Featured here.
- InVisible Culture electronic journal’s revamped website (As designed and layout committee member). Link.
- The Graduate Program in Visual and Cultural Studies’ newly-improved website. Link.
- Department of Art and Art History’s Visual Resources Collection (As technical assistant). Link (Currently local login access only).